Thursday, August 6, 2015

Sometimes Things Get In the Way

My posts have been few and far between, haven't they...
many is the time I have sat down at the computer to put together
a post and then been called away because of a spill or a tumble
or some other pressing need.

More often, though, I sit to write and I can't seem to 
piece my thoughts together well enough to hit publish.

There's this big thing in the way
and I just can't seem to write around it.
This thing has been a big part of my life 
and so much hearkens back to it
or is currently affected by it...
I can't discuss it publicly and so it ends up
that I don't discuss much of anything publicly.

I've got some pictures that I plan to post--
because I've got great subject material--
I just have to get them all uploaded so I can retrieve them here.

I took some pictures at the county fair this year,
the kids have all been to camp,
VBS was great,
and summer here in MN has been just lovely.

I really do hope to be able to work around this thing 
that's in my way.
I hope you stick around for when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...